Views API Documentation
Applying for access to the API
The views API's are a restricted access service. To request access to the API's you must complete and submit the following form and someone will be in contact shortly.
All of our REST services are available in both XML and JSON formats, unless otherwise stated. The default format is XML. For the purposes of this documentation we only document the XML method. If you want to interact using json, then you should either make sure you request using
Content-Type: application/json, alternatively you have append the extension
.json to the URI e.g:
curl --url <Base URL>/<id> -u<username>:<password> -H Accept:application/json
curl --url <Base URL>/<id>.json -u<username>:<password>
Searching the API's
A lot of the API's have a search capabilities and share some parameters:
- q=<string> - This is a free text field for basic searching
- pageFold=<int> - This the number of results to return in any result set
- offset=<int> - This is how many records to offset in the result set
- page=<int> - This can be used in place of offset as is just makes an adjustment to the offset value using the following fomula:
offset = (page-1)*pageFold.
- If used in conjunction with offset, then each page is offset by the specified values also.
- By default this equals 1.
- archived - By default, only non-archived results are returned. Setting this parameter to 1 result in searching archived records
- Session Groups
- Agency Projects